Pool Coping East Rand areas
Pool coping is a great way to surround your pool in beauty. Available in a variety of textures, patterns, and colors.
Pool Coping is the edging that surrounds your swimming pool and pulls the appearance together. Coping provides polish and style and is an extra layer of safety providing a smooth edge and provides a non-slip feature.
Our standard pool coping profiles include bullnose, rebated bullnose, square edge, rebated square edge and Grande square edge which are all designed to complement the aesthetics of your pool project.
The Benefits of Pool Coping.
- Safety. Coping protects swimmers as they get in and out of the pool. The smooth, rounded edges of coping protect you from cutting your hands and feet, and provide an edge to hold on to when you need to take a rest from swimming.
- Cost savings. Since pool coping prevents water from splashing over the deck, it will keep your pool in the best of shape, and with regular maintenance, your pool is less likely to face serious damage. This means there will be less expensive repairs needed in the future.
- Style. Coping has many practical uses, but it isn’t just a necessary element in the structure of your pool. It also serves as a decorative piece, and it’s a great way to add texture to your pool design. Without coping, you would have continuous decking material up to the edge of the pool, but why not tie in other materials to add some flair? Coping offers a stylish, textured edge to your pool, and can make it a unique work of art. Brick, slate, travertine, limestone, and flagstones are all possible materials for coping.
- Pool protection. Coping is essential to your pool’s structural design safety — it’s a protective force around your pool. Expertly installed coping helps a swimming pool or spa keep its shape, keep the walls of the pool straight and rigid, and protect the pool formation from water damage.
Typical pool coping ideas include:
- Poured Concrete – With poured concrete, coping can be one unit with the pool deck.
- Natural Stone – This natural material adds a sense of texture, warmth, and sturdiness to the pool area.
- Precast Concrete – Different patterns, textures, and colors can be achieved by using precast concrete.