Pool Remodeling Kempton Park
Pool Remodeling Kempton Park areas
Swimming pools need remodeling like any other aspect of your home. One must bear in mind that deteriorating pool interior surfaces can impact on your pool systems. It is also more cost effective to do a pool renovation than opting for a lower quality new pool construction.
What we can do to renovate your swimming pool.
- Change the size, colour and shape of your pool.
- Replace the coping.
- Resurface the internal finish.
- Upgrade or repair existing lights and equipment.
- Pool tiling.
- Water features.
Before starting on a pool renovation we would first have to assess the condition and performance of the existing structure, equipment and mechanical system so that we can transform your old, tired pool into a new sparkling pool.
Reasons why you should consider doing a pool remodeling.
- Your swimming pool has cracks and chips.
- Wear and tear on the interior of your swimming pool.
- Increased swimming pool maintenance and expenses as also the loss of expensive chemicals due to a damaged or over worn pool interior.
- A damaged pool interior can put your family and friends at risk of cuts and abrasions.
- Your pool pump and filter are not functioning properly.
- Plaster coatings are stained and have broken down.
- Paint coatings have faded.
Concrete pool remodeling
Concrete swimming pools and marbelite pools need to be re-plastered every 20 - 25 years. Deterioration of the coated surface of a swimming pool over a period of time due to chemicals in the water, can affect the water quality and can impact the filtration system. To bring your pool back to new again, it can be re-surfaced using :
- Marble plaster which is usually applied as a white surface but can be applied in other colours.
- Pebblecrete which uses a combination of pebbles and plaster.
- Epoxy based paint. However, you will have to re-paint within 7 - 10 years. This kind of resurface provides a non-abrasive surface suitable for children and is the most cost effective method of make your old pool new again. There are a variety of different colours to choose from.
Fibreglass pool renovation
Fibreglass pools need to be resurfaced and top coated every 15 - 20 years. We have the expertise to assist you with this so that your fibreglass pool is restored to its original state.
You may wonder which is the best and most affordable option when renovating your pool.
Well, with our expertise in pool renovations, we can provide you with advice and ideas. We can even assist with the paving and coping.
However, we would first have to assess the condition and performance of your existing structure, equipment and mechanical system before your old pool can be transformed into a new sparkling pool.
We do Fiberglass & Marbelite (Gunite) Pool Renovations in the following areas:
Cresslawn, Birchleigh, Kempton Park West, Edleen, Van Riebeeck Park, Glen Marais, Norkem Park, Allen Grove, Nimrod Park, Rhodesfield, Bonaero Park, Terenure, Esther Park, Aston Manor, Spartan, Croydon, Bredell, Pomona, Birch Acres, Birchleigh North