Pool Cleaning Services
Pool Cleaning Services Alberton
Our quality pool service is affordable, reliable, and very professional. We go that extra mile to ensure an on-going high level of service and our clients love us for it!
Regular pool cleaning services can be done weekly or monthly depending on your requirements.
Our regular pool services includes:
- A water chemistry test
- Skimming the Surface of Your Pool
- Maintain Your Swimming Pool by Cleaning Your
- Skimmer and Pump Baskets
- Brush the steps, walls and floor
- Vacuuming by moving the vacuum head over the debris on the bottom of the pool
- Adjustment of the chemical balance
- Brush your waterline tiles.
- Backwash the system (when necessary)
The exact pool service may differ from pool to pool, and from visit to visit.
Chemicals are not included in the price.
Every quote may vary on inspection due to pool size and cleanliness.
How to Maintain Proper Chlorine Levels in a Pool
What is Chlorine?
Chlorine is a chemical disinfectant, and is the main chemical used to clean and bleach pool water. Normally, chlorine is an irritant, but in small amounts, it ensure clear, clean, and safe pool water.
If the amount of chlorine is too low, your pool will harbor harmful germs, algae and bacteria.
Pool water may become cloudy. Too much chlorine will result in eye, nose, and skin irritation.
Chlorine in swimming pool water must be tested regularly. It is recommended twice a week.