What is a beach style pool?
A beach style pool is a perfect family pool. They are magnificent water features that give modern yards a unique look and comfort. These swimming pools transform landscaping designs with stunning details, complete with rim flow waterfalls, jet fountains and fire pits and create beautiful outdoor entertainment spaces.
Beach style pool designs allow a smooth flowing appearance to be enjoyed. In human-made paradises, around pool decks, planted trees, flowering plants, and comfortable benches add a pleasing touch.
What features do a beach style pool have that you don’t find in conventional pools?
- A wider surface of water, creating a spectacular lake effect when lit up at night.
- For young and old, a beach entrance rather than steps allows for quick entering and exiting from the pool.
- It is ideal for children to play on, as the water is shallow and warm and if needed a baby pool can be build with the beach at little extra cost.
- Don’t be shocked to see birds drinking and bathing on the shallow beaches; it’s an amazing feeling to see that.
- By installing certain types of trees on the beaches, as well as creating water features, timber jetties, etc., the scenic appeal can be further enhanced to help personalise and make each beach special.
- Instead of paving, your lawn grows up to the edge of the beaches for a natural, smoother look.
- Easy to maintain.
Beach Pools Pros
- Easy entry for everyone
- Visually amazing
- Creating your own private beach
- To relax and cool off, use the beach entrance like a tanning ledge
Beach Pools Cons
- Sitting and lying down can be rough with concrete pool surfaces.
- The layout would take up a lot of extra space.
- It can lift the project’s cost by several thousand rand minimum
- This can’t be made using a vinyl liner.
For more advice or tips you can contact us.
Boksburg Pool Service – pool services include:
Areas: Boksburg, Germiston, Kempton Park, Edenvale, Alberton, Benoni, Brakpan, Randburg, Sandton, Roodepoort.